– Mounting type: DIN
– Low Cost, High Performance
– Output 4-20mA
– Output Voltage 0-10V
– Double relay (Alarm/shut off)
– Sensor failed indication
– On-Line vibration indication
– Ascending/Descending level indication
– Easy Programming
– Universal power supply AC/DC
– 2 wire Power Supply > 16V
– 4 line LCD Display
– Removable Display front for safety
– Short circuit detection
– Approval Ex / I.S.:
FM, applicable in Class I, Div. 2, Group A, B, C, D –
Class I, Div. 2, Group IIC Zone 2
– Maritime certified
Det Norske Veritas, Ships & Offshore Standard for
Certification No. 2.4 Approval GOST R:
The MC5 monitor lets you measure mechanical vibrations. It’s 4-20 mA output works a signal transmitter for PLCs or DCS. With 2 additional relay outputs of Caution and Warning you can use it as a low cost monitor and great versatility. It has a frontal display where it shows the vibration in Real Time and also the relays state.
ALARM THRESHOLD SETTING:
While measuring vibration you can set both the Caution and Warning thresholds. When this limits are
surpassed you can trigger sound or light emitting alarms, independently, as well as a contactor that could
trigger a protection to stop the machine being monitored.
You can configure relays in 6 different ways:
– Milestone: As the limit is reached the relay activates
– Window: You set a low and a high value. Exceeding both limits, the relay behaves the same.
– Sensor error: Relay is activated by an error in reading the sensor.
– Power Supply: Relay is activated any time that power is feeding the Module
– Disconnected: Relay is in the off state (disengaged)
– Delay: You can configure a delay from 0 to 3600 sec. In either the activation or deactivation of the relay.
Hysteresis: You can configure it in between 0,1 to 25% of the input range or in between 1 and 2999 counts.
MC 5 Measuring Module:
Input: CTC PRO vibration type sensor (included)
Type: RMS or 0-Peak
Variable: Acceleration or Velocity
Measuring Range: 0,5 – 1 – 2 IPS and 10 -20 mm/s
Output: 4-20 mA proportional to scale.
Frequency Response: Acceleration 1Hz to 10.000 Hz – Velocity
1Hz to 1000Hz and 3Hz a 2500Hz
Operating Temperature: -32°C to + 80°C
Relative Humidity: 0 – 95 % non-condensing.
Enclosure: Insulated ABS
Sensor encasing: Stainless steel 316L
Sensor Mounting: Thread 1/4 28UNF
Sensor Connection: 2 pins MIL-C-5015
Sensor Temperature: -50 to 121 ° C